The OSICS multifunction modular platform offers the most flexibility and the widest selection of pluggable modules required in fiber optic component and system testing, particularly for dense wavelength-division multiplexing (DWDM) system evaluations.
Up to eight pluggable modules can be mixed and matched in a single OSICS mainframe, thereby meeting all needs for applications requiring, for example, multi-wavelength sources.
OSICS features a complete line of modules including:
Compact tunable lasers
- OSICS T100: ultra-low SSE tunable external cavity lasers (step mode)
Compact transmission laser
- OSICS TLS-AG: narrow linewidth tunable lasers for coherent transmission
- OSICS DFB: distributed feedback laser diodes for DWDM, CWDM and LAN-WDM transmission
Broadband light sources
- OSICS SLD: superluminescent light emitting diodes
Passive optical functions
- OSICS SWT, OSICS SWT-APC: optical shutters and switches
- OSICS ATN-HP: high-power optical attenuators
- OSICS BKR: variable back reflectors
Test systems based on the OSICS platform are also available:
- OSICS-FBL: full-band tunable laser from 1260 to 1680 nm (step mode)