5G and fixed wireless access have the potential to transform home broadband. Vendors are building out their toolbox of broadband products and are working on relevant solutions. At the same time, the industry is asking how 5G will change the home network and how consumer premise equipment will incorporate 5G functionality. This webinar explores the timeline for the 5G rollout, the challenges related to deploying and operating 5G fixed wireless networks, and the impact of 5G on the in-home broadband market.
Telcos, mobile carriers, MSOs, equipment vendors, and semiconductor vendors. Financial analysts and the media are also encouraged to attend.
Everyone who registers for this webinar will receive a special report by Associate Director John Kendall. A download link will be sent to you and the report will also be available to download from the live webinar console.
Key Topics for Discussion
- The demand for fixed wireless access and implementation timeline
- Key technology considerations for integrating 5G into the home
- The intelligent test-and-monitoring approach to ensuring great customer experience with and good ROI in a home network
- How to deliver and ensure a high-quality, high-bandwidth service inside the home, and a look at the services that 5G home internet can enable
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- John Kendall, Associate Director - Research and Analysis, Service Provider Technology, IHS Markit
- Yvon Rouault, 5G Solutions Manager, EXFO
- Keith Russell, Head of Marketing, Fixed Wireless Access, Nokia
- Laszlo Gyalog, Head of Digital Home Marketing, Nokia
- Allen Tatara, Sr. Manager, Webinar Events, IHS Markit (Moderator)