Join the EXFO Certified Contractor (ECC) Program
For over 35 years, EXFO’s been developing award-winning test, monitoring and analytics solutions for network operators worldwide. Many operators are requiring that EXFO equipment be used to perform testing and report generation. We’ve designed the EXFO Certified Contractor Program to train contractors on how to use EXFO solutions to the max—enabling faster more confident network transformations!
Why become an EXFO-certified contractor
EXFO-certified contractors are skilled in the use of the industry’s best fiber-optic test solutions. In addition to gaining valuable expertise, this certification helps contractors in the following ways:
- Competence: Ensure the work is done right the first time from test to reporting, increase efficiency, learn tricks of the trade when troubleshooting in the field.
- Compliance: Meet customer expectations in terms of quality, time and budget.
- Compensation: Competence and compliance are directly linked to getting paid faster and getting further job opportunities.
- Marketing and branding: EXFO promotes its certified contractors to customers looking for qualified contractors.
- Services: Certified contractors receive access to EXFO’s industry-leading post-sales support and technical resources.
Terms and conditions of the EXFO Certified Contractor Program
BICSI – Continuing Education Credits
Upon successful completion of this program, BICSI will recognize this course/event for 5 BICSI CECs (Continuing Education Credits).
*Please note that BICSI credits are not given retroactively if you have completed the course prior to May 2023.
Become a U.S. certified contractor
Find a certified contractor
EXFO-certified contractors are close to you. They are trained in the use of optical testers in accordance with proven best practices.
Find a certified contractor in the U.S.