“5G will be the game changer” was the buzz phrase we heard during the past several years. Communications Service Providers (CSPs), who were first out of the gate to deploy 5G, however, experienced only bitter lessons in sharing RAN, Transport, and 4G Core. Even today, CSPs are still seeking ways to monetize 5G infrastructure in an effort to pave the way for return on their million-dollar investments in the 5G infrastructure while overcoming challenges that risk delaying revenue.
Watch this webinar to learn how 5G standalone (SA)—in contrast to 5G non-standalone architecture (NSA)—will blaze new grounds and enable addressing new target markets and, eventually, create new revenue streams. This webinar will focus on designing and deploying an end-to-end 5G network, including RAN, Transport, Core network, network analytics, and orchestration, to win the actual 5G race. We will also discuss how 5G SA shared cloud infrastructure helps mitigate risks, improves network performance for innovative use cases, and increases monetization for service providers.
Key Topics for Discussion
- 5G standalone architecture (SA) network design transformation discussion on E2E network, including RAN-Transport and Core
- How 5G SA can meet the requirements of future innovative use cases
- Role of 5G core and multi-layer slicing and orchestration for latency-sensitive applications
- Support of core function to the network edges to enable URLLC services
- How service assurance supports the complex deployment journey, and enables closed-loop control
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- Sameer Malik, Senior Principal Analyst, Service Provider Routing and Switching, Omdia
- Dudy Cohen, Senior Director, Product Marketing, DriveNets
- Scott Sumner, Director, Commercial Insight, EXFO
- Allen Tatara, Associate Director, Omdia Webinars (Moderator)