Careers at EXFO
Job title: Senior Account Manager, T&M Business and FMS
Division/function: Test and Measurement
Business unit / department: Sales
Location (country, province/state/city): France Home Office & EXFO Office in Boulogne-Billancourt
EXFO develops smarter network test, monitoring and analytics solutions for the world’s leading telecommunications service providers, network equipment manufacturers and webscale companies—and we love what we do! With over 2,000 employees in more than 25 countries, EXFO is no. 1 worldwide in fiber optic test solutions, has the largest active assurance deployment and delivers unmatched insights into subscriber experience. Our unique blend of intelligent hardware, software and professional services enables our customers’ network transformations related to fiber, 5G and 4G/LTE, virtualization and big data analytics. We’re always looking for top talent to help us lead the way in a thriving industry with boundless opportunities.
Reporting to the French Sales Manager, the EXFO Senior Account Manager is a seasoned professional who has experience in supporting high-value sales across multiple levels within both fixed line and wireless telecommunications service providers. Highly developed organizational and people skills are a must as you will be establishing and maintaining long-term relationships within large high-profile accounts as well as the EXFO team supporting you. The EXFO Senior Account Manager will be focused on selling EXFO Test and Measurement solutions and Fibre Monitoring solutions to telecom operators within France.
• Sales of Test & Measurement and Fibre Monitoring solutions and services into the defined accounts.
• Prospect to identify and qualify new potential customers, including cold calling and development of leads through referral channels, to generate appointments and establish relationships.
• Manage the pipeline of opportunities from current and prospective customers to ensure that sales goal can be achieved. This includes qualification of opportunities within the pipeline, proper prioritization of activities, and management of time and commitments to ensure priority opportunities move through the sales cycle.
• Complete all sales paperwork and reports promptly, thoroughly and accurately, to ensure company profitability and maximize our ability to deliver a high-quality solution and minimize potential problems or issues in service delivery or invoicing.
• Maintain all sales resources and databases such that they are kept up to date and accurate.
• Develop and maintain a broad background in core technology offerings, to ensure the ability to provide customer solutions and close sales opportunities as independently as possible. Adapt to and quickly learn new technologies and products.
• Provide support presence at trade shows, conferences, and customer demonstrations focusing on technical product applications.
• Respond to RFPs in close coordination with Product Managers to provide best positive response to all technical requirements. Customer Focus:
• Understanding of the key transformations that our customers are going through and able to position our solutions to aid these transformations
• Drive value added test automation elements of EXFO’s portfolio Enabling the future together
• Maintain close supportive relationships with key accounts to ensure smooth acceptance of products
• Understanding of operator processes for network build, service activation, troubleshooting & maintenance
• Understanding of the contractor Eco-systems. Product Focus:
• Promote both EXFO’s Test and Measurement and FMS Service Assurance solution within Territory
• Advise Product Management Team on product feature/road map to coordinate with upcoming customer requirements within market.
• Provide competitive intelligence – feature set, road map, pricing to allow for success in region.
What we’re looking for
Pertinent experience: 5 to 10 years minimum in a similar role
Language requirements: Fluent in French and English
Education: Ideally a Degree holder in Telecommunications, Engineering (Electronics) or equivalent.
Travelling : Willing and able to travel, 50% of the time
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
EXFO is an equal opportunity employer
Thanks for your interest in EXFO.
If you have questions, please write us at [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you soon