As a RAN engineer you will participate to Professional Services missions that can be delivered either from EXFO premises or in Customer premises. That will cover activities such as:
- Technical assistance on EXFO solution,
- Network performance and Optimization,
- EXFO Product training.
What you’ll do
- Regular and close contact with customers in the context of the execution of the services,
- Analyse 2G-3G-4G-5G RAN network performance and investigate the root cause(s) of performance degradations (using Internal SW and customer’s OSS counters),
- Perform audits of 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G Radio Access networks,
- Perform on demand analysis on specific issues (new performance degradation, customer complaint...),
- Provide recommendations to the customer to solve the identified issues (parameter tuning with target value, new network settings, neighbouring plan…),
- Perform workshops to transfer telecom knowledge and/or knowledge about EXFO / ASTELLIA solutions to customer’s team,
- Participate to customer presentation in order to expose the findings and recommendations from the analysis,
- Prepare and review all technical materials before delivering them to customers,
- Promote our tools and services during execution of the projects,
- Collaborate with R&D team with requirements and ideas to enable the development of value-added services or new product functionality to increase EXFO offering value.
What we’re looking for
What we’re looking forWha
- At least a significant internship of 6 months including Radio and Transmission experience,
- A good knowledge and understanding of LTE/VoLTE networks, and 5G NSA networks,
- Knowledge of EXFO’s solution would be a plus.
- Good communication skills in meetings, conferences and presentations,
- Ability to work with a team composed by different skill competencies,
- Results oriented with focus on service quality and customer satisfaction,
- Team player, open communication and ability to work in international environment,
- Project management ability, with good reporting to higher level and management,
- Problem Solving capabilities,
- Willing to travel for short and medium term periods
Experience: At least a significant internship of 6 months including Radio and Transmission experience,
Language requirements: Fluent in Spanish and English, French would be a plus
Education: BS/MS Degree level in Telecommunications or Computer Science or equivalent
Availability to travel on regular basis.
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.