We are looking for a highly experienced principal software developer for developing cloud applications and having excellent techno-functional skills
What you’ll do:
- Work in multiple small cross functional Scrum Teams to develop cloud applications.
- Write secure, reliable, scalable, and maintainable code and ensure timely delivery.
- Actively participate in code & design reviews.
- Ensuring that necessary Automation, CI and CD pipelines are made available and maintained.
- Debug production issues and provide the support.
- This position expects the person to quickly grasp requirements for multiple products, able to take decisions on design patterns, practices and apply them in implementation.
- Coordinate and organize Release/Scrum planning, daily scrum, story grooming (functional & technical), peer reviews, effective sprint demos & retrospective meetings with the teams and stakeholders.
- Work with Product Manager / Product Owner to understand new product requirements/change requests.
- Guide and support on user story and epic estimation.
- Track, document and report the team progress/status/risks on weekly basis to stakeholders.
- Coordinate software release to production environment with operations/release management team.
- Develop excellent understanding of the product features and be the go-to person in the organization for the specific products.
- Encourage teamwork and communication between team members as well as help identify potential issues and slippage.
- Resolve the work impediments identified by the team members and implement proactive solution to ensure timely delivery.
- Work with team to resolve functional and technical queries.
- Being a senior resource, encourage and coach other team members to be self-accountable and self-empowered.
- Extreme focus on delivering quality products by minimizing defects during and postdelivery.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent command over object-oriented design concepts, coding standards and unit testing
- Working knowledge of AWS cloud functionalities (ec2, lambda, S3, cloud watch, Oracle/MongoDB databases etc.).
- Understanding of client server applications and databases (MongoDB/Oracle)
- REST APIs, Postman, JMeter
- Excellent understanding of agile software development practices.
- Proficient in working with JIRA for software development (backlog management, development, QA)
- Stakeholder Management, Negotiation & Communication Skills
- Good understanding of both business and technical requirements
- Very good in technical troubleshooting
- Excellent in MS office suite (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) & organizational skills
- Basic understanding of build management will be added advantage
- Willingness to learn new technologies and tools as required
- Strong technical aptitude, problem-solving skills, take initiative, and must have result delivering skills.
- Strong written, verbal communication and demonstration skills
- Excellent communication and demonstration skills.
- Understand software methodologies, tools, techniques, and processes
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Pertinent experience: Minimum 8+ years of the relevant experience.
BE/B Tech/ Relevant degree in Comp Science.