Careers at EXFO
Responsible for production scheduling and warehouse management.
• Implements system production process, from production work order to finished product.
• Cooperate with RD NPI team to establish and maintain BOM.
• Cooperate with order process specialist for shipment schedule.
• Responsible for production picking & receipt documents.
• Work closely with technician for production scheduling.
• Provide necessary product detailed and assist package operation.
• Implements and manage inventory counting program.
• Ensures the timely transaction of all materials movements in ERP system.
• Maintain records for inventory accuracy, inventory reconciliations, inventory audit, and reporting.
Knowledge and skill requirements:
Bachelor’s degree requested