Careers at EXFO
As part of the infrastructure and corporate networks team, you will ensure the development, maintenance, proper functionality and security of the company's local and wide-area systems and networks.
• Implement, manage, document and support the network infrastructure including routers, switches, firewalls, wireless access points, etc.
• Participate in the planning and implementation of new components, new network services and adopting appropriate network protection solutions
• Monitor and resolve issues with the network including connectivity, outages, and capacity planning
• Identify, evaluate, remediate, and report security vulnerabilities in the network
• Work closely with system administrators
• Experience with supporting network infrastructure, which involves devices such as routers, switches, wireless controller, access points, and firewalls (Cisco, Checkpoint)
• In-depth knowledge of Routing, Switching, Ethernet, Wireless, and VPN technologies
• Mastery of VLANs, trunking and IP protocols (OSPF and BGP routing protocols)
• Strong management experience in CLI and GUI of various Cisco, Aruba and Checkpoint equipment’s
• Troubleshooting network connectivity issues, and ability to use network protocol analyzer tools like Wireshark to troubleshoot.
• In-depth knowledge of service quality management; CoS and QoS
• Relevant experience on Riverbed equipment and Citrix systems
• Experience on Azure and AWS cloud networks
• Team spirit
• Ability to diagnose and solve problems
• Ease of learning and adaptation.
• Oriented towards action, solutions, and results.
• Very good sense of organization
Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field, any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
• 4+ years of experience in network administration and telecommunications
• Proficiency in spoken and written English.
• Assets: Cisco, Checkpoint, Riverbed, Citrix, VMWARE
• Certifications: CCNP, security certifications (ex: Sec+) (Not mandatory)