Are you considering a new job? EXFO is a great place to work, learn and grow! Why choose us? We are a strong team of multidisciplinary talents across the world. We are agile for a global business—we work smart and we are responsive. Our leaders are approachable… and they don’t bite. We are disruptive innovators, the leaders and pioneers at what we do. Here, your ideas will come to fruition.
The Digital Marketing and UX team is at the heart of new trends and innovative practices. We are a bunch of digital geeks always on the lookout for the latest technologies to integrate into our marketing and UX activities. We strive to make our customers' lives easier while helping the company achieve its business goals. Each team member has access to a large application toolbox (e.g., Hotjar, Qualaroo, UXPin, Google Data Studio, Marketo, Moz). You will be equipped to succeed!
When it comes to the UX team, a world of opportunity awaits! From researching user information to usability tests, from improving our design system to implementing a Design Thinking approach within the company, you will have every opportunity to demonstrate your talents as a professional in product design.
In collaboration with a multidisciplinary team, the product designer's main mission will be to conceptualize and champion the user experience, the design cohesion and ease of implementation, while balancing the business and user objectives. A core responsibility for the overall product design strategy will be to ensure that all our products share the same identity and generate synergies.
Our team is constantly growing with talented professionals. Are you ready to join us?
- Translate business and user requirements into design elements and user experiences.
- Work along with product management and engineering to ensure the cohesion of product identity and the user experience across the entire digital product portfolio.
- Take ownership of the UX vision and strategy.
- Initiate an iterative process of research and design in order to create unique product design that meet the needs of the users.
- Closely work with UX researchers to develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the users, their context and their challenges.
- Inform design with usability research, analytics, and other user data. Ensure proper user testing is done to validate product design decisions.
- Promote guidelines and best practices.
- Incorporate principles of user-centered design in the product lifecycle.
- Contribute to cross-team initiatives, acting as a change agent amongst peers to foster adoption of a design thinking approach.
- Mastery of the product design cycle.
- Good Deep knowledge and experience of UX/UI design in a user-centric approach.
- Interpersonal skills: strong natural leader, promote collaboration, agility, quality and innovation.
- You constantly question ways of doing things.
- You stay up to date with product design trends.
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years in digital product design (SASS, mobile, web applications, etc.).
- Experience in product design for a large portfolio of enterprise software .
- Experience with the agile methodology.
- Completely bilingual (FR/EN).
We are offering:
Flexible working hours
Multi-site & Multidisciplinary teams
Dynamic and collaborative work environment
AGILE work methodology
Variety of social and sports activities
Social Community Involvement
Terminals for electric cars
Easy access to public transport
Bike path nearby
Onsite Cafeteria Services
Competitive vacation policy and holiday time off
Annual Bonus Program
RRSP Program and Group Insurance