Do you want to be part of a Quebec flagship that operates internationally? Do you want to work in a hybrid model remote and in-office? As a Business Partner, you will act as an expert and coach, to support our managers in the application of the strategic human resources plan. You will work in close partnership with the leaders of your client group around the world to fully understand their challenges in the management of their teams. You will support them in the accelerated transformation of our organization in addition to helping them reflect on research into practical and innovative solutions.
On a day-to-day basis, you will work alongside other human resources professionals around the world and HR specialists in the areas of talent acquisition, organizational development, and compensation and systems. You will collaborate with local HR teams to obtain operational and administrative support.
- Provide coaching and human resources advice to certain business groups (unionized and non-unionized) taking into account best practices;
- Lead or participate in the deployment of corporate programs resulting from the strategic human resources plan;
- Support the organization in its organizational transformation by recommending, among other things, appropriate change management strategies;
- Play a key role in the management of our talents: attraction, retention, and development;
- Advise managers to help them define and structure their organizational needs;
- Ensure that HR programs and practices are well communicated and put into practice;
- Support and coach managers in their day-to-day management;
- Participate in the review and monitoring of succession and succession plans;
- Participate in any other project that may contribute to the achievement of organizational objectives.
What we are looking for
- Ability to influence in an advisory role and identify programs and initiatives that effectively support client groups;
- Client and results oriented;
- Skills for analysis, problem solving and decision making;
- Knowledge of labor laws in Quebec; knowledge of the labor laws of other countries an asset;
- Experience in a unionized environment an asset
- Knowledge of integrated human resources management systems an asset.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment
- Values and gets involved in teamwork
- Sensitivity to intercultural differences
- Judgment, sense of initiative, great autonomy, and discretion
- Client-oriented and action-oriented approach
- Excellent judgment
- Relevant experience: 3 to 5 years in a role of general human resources advisor
- Language requirement: Bilingual French and English
- Education: Bachelor's degree in human resources management or industrial relations or in a field relevant to the job.
Any relevant combination of studies / experiences will be considered.