About the Big 5G Event
Don't miss out on this unique experience which will enable the telco industry to connect, engage and explore the future of 5G together again in a safe way—either virtually or in-person in Denver, Colorado.
Attracting over 3,000 5G professionals, you'll get the opportunity to hear from C-suite innovators, network with the industry and restart your business in a safe, smart and seamless environment.
Join Sebastien Prieur, EXFO's Group Manager- 5G Transport and RF, along with other industry leaders, for a 45 minute panel discussion either in-person or virtually.
In-person: September 1, 2021 - 2:55 p.m. to 3:40 p.m. MDT
Virtually: September 3, 2021 - 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m. MDT
Panel discussion – How must the transport layer evolve to support the smooth delivery of new 5G services?
- Are operators set up to meet the greatly increased capacity demands on their transport networks?
- How are operators looking to build their transport networks, with the advanced 5G services that they plan to offer in mind?
- Challenges and opportunities for wholesale operators
- Embracing open initiatives and the newest innovations for 5G transport
- Jennifer Andreoli-Fang, Distinguished Technologist, CableLabs
- Mark Gilmour, Vice President, Mobile Connectivity, Colt Technology Services
- Ivan Bykov, 5G Solution Product Manager, Ribbon
- Pawel Kolodziej, Head of OSS Product Management, Comarch
- Sebastien Prieur, Group Manager, 5G Transport and RF, EXFO
- Moderator: Sterling Perrin, Principal Analyst, Optical Networking & Transport, Heavy Reading