What you’ll do
- Support EXFO Sales Team by promoting testing equipment into the wireless network service provider market.
- Provide support presence at trade shows, conferences, and customer demonstrations focusing on technical product applications.
- Develop and deploy sales force training curriculum in coordination with Sales Manager and Director.
- Participate in field evaluations to ensure customers are properly trained and tutored on EXFO wireless testing solutions.
- Manage technical aspects of lab evaluations in close coordination with sales manager to ensure laboratory product approval.
- Respond to RFPs in close coordination with sales manager to provide best positive response to all technical requirements.
- Support will consist of maintenance and preparation of demo materials, performing product demonstrations, specific application support for clients and ongoing support. Taking full responsibility of the demo equipment and assigned company assets.
- Provide solution proposals and justification to suit customer needs.
- Maintain close supportive relationships with focus accounts to ensure smooth acceptance of products.
- Perform customer training when appropriate to ensure smooth acceptance of products.
- Provide customized test plans and job aids to ensure smooth acceptance of products.
- Assists customer with development of test automation solutions to include custom scripts and/or applications.
- Prepare and present technology seminars to educate customers and potential customers on EXFOs testing solutions.
- Provide technical interface between Product Management Team and customers by developing and maintaining key technical relationships at focus accounts.
- Advise Product Management Team on product feature/road map to coordinate with upcoming customer requirements.
- Provide competitive intelligence – feature set, road map, pricing.
- Author/Co-Author application notes and white papers to increase product visibility and acceptance.
What we’re looking for:
- Versed in the Wireless RF, Fiber Optic and/or protocol technology. The candidate should have an extensive knowledge of the wireless RF technology and markets along with a intermediate knowledge of physical and optical layer technology and applications (OTDR, loss test, dispersion, DWDM, PON and FTTx) and Protocols technology and applications (SDH, next generation SDH, ATM, Frame Relay, Gigabit Ethernet, Voice over IP, xDSL etc.)
- Ability to travel. Approximately 50% travel required
- Extremely customer-oriented
- Action- and results-driven
- Good judgment
- Highly responsible and courteous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Language requirements: English written and spoken
Education: Degree holder/HND or equivalent in Telecommunications or Optics.
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.