You will perform installation and upgrade projects of our products and solutions on customer platforms but also on internal platforms
What you’ll do
- You are in charge of upgrades of EXFO solutions working with the project manager, customer support teams and customer technical teams,
- You are in charge of the operation validations but also of the follow-up and the respect of the planning committed with customers,
- You are in charge of the in investigations to fix issues with the collaboration of the level 3 support team if necessary,
What we’re looking for
- A first experience of integration (software/hardware) in different environments (Windows, Linux, virtualization),
- Capacity of analysis on technical problems and on risk evaluation,
- Capacity of investigation and resolution software and hardware issues,
- Knowledges in containerization, Kubernetes and cloud,
- Scripting/Automation skills (Ansible, Python, …),
- Customer orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Curious, and autonomous
- Reactive and flexible
Pertinent experience: Demonstrated integration or customer support skills in an international context (telecom context is preferred);
A first experience during 2 to 5 years in a similar position
Language requirements: Proficient in English.
Education: Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science, Telecoms or equivalent.
Technician skills with a customer-oriented experience and appetence for project follow-up activities could be relevant.
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.