EXFO is looking for a Product Owner to own the backlog for the SensAI platform
The position involves taking on responsibility for defining User Stories and managing the backlog for the various components of the SensAI platform.
The Product Owner will work closely with stakeholders and senior members of the development team to coordinate and prioritize development activities across teams.
The ideal candidate has a background in software development, solid understanding of big data and cloud-native systems, and experience working with backlogs and User Stories within an agile development environment.
What we’re looking for
- Significant experience with agile methods, specifically backlog management, using tools like gitlab.com or Jira
- Excellent communication skills, specifically in the context of working with development teams and stakeholders
- Solid understanding of the technologies used for big data applications e.g., Kafka, Spark, and no-SQL databases
- Knowledge of containerization and Kubernetes is highly desired
- Experience with application deployment to the cloud is a definite plus
- Some knowledge of Telecom monitoring applications would be a definite asset
- Self-reliant and autonomous
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to learn on a continuous basis
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, and through writing
- Passion and curiosity
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in English is a must; being bilingual in English / French is a definite asset
- Ability to work remotely effectively, as part of a hybrid work from office / work from home scheme