Technical Leader is responsible for the efficient product development and delivery of high-quality product releases, taking full responsibility for a group Domains / Features with in a product or product lines.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a group of complex project modules or full feature/s.
- Works on problems of complex scope, through extensive usage of standard concepts & principles.
- Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad guidance with independent planning & execution responsibilities.
- Requires extensive knowledge of at least one development technology / programming language.
- Expected to continue to build upon domain knowledge and technical/proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise, while adapting standard principles to new or changed conditions in day to day work.
- Has the ability to respond to detailed queries. Applies own judgment to independently determine a course of action, which is then executed independently post review.
- Responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members in the team to help them scale up faster.
- Should be an expert with Agile methodologies & tools and be able to guide other members and be able to take up additional Agile roles as appropriate.
- May have to manage a small team and be able to co-ordinate activities across teams/functions where required, for product deliveries.
- Able to estimate the efforts and time lines for feature development.
- May participate in new team members screening and hiring
- Seeks customer and user satisfaction (delivery efficiency, quality, performance, scalability)
What we’re looking for
- High level of product development skills (Agile, SAFe, Scrum)
- Proficient in coding, code review, architecture reviews
- Knowledge of a combination of Java, GO and Angular
- Experience in Linux development with modern open-source big data tools
- Experience in the development of containerized applications using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with GIT and gitlab
- Team leadership, Developing others
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong partnerships and relationships
Pertinent experience: +14 years SW Development experience out of which +2 years as lead developer or architect.
+4 years experience as an individual contributor with responsibility for full feature development.
Education: University degree in computer science or equivalent.
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
What we are offering (select what is applicable to your location)
- Flexible working hours (Hybrid working)
- Multi-site & Multidisciplinary teams
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Modern Workspace
- AGILE work methodology
- Variety of social and sports activities
- Social Community Involvement
- Limited Free parking
- Onsite Cafeteria Services
- Competitive vacation policy and holiday time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- Group Insurance