· Looking for Java Senior Developer (10+ Years) with experience in building and maintaining high performance scalable applications.
· Responsible for understanding design and coding for a complex multi-language hybrid framework composed of J2SE and J2EE components with evolving architecture.
· Should be able to do both front end and Backend system design and coding.
· Implement appropriate Unit Test as well as System Level test to ensure high quality code prior to hand-off to Test Engineering.
· Contribute to all phases of development life cycle.
· Takes full ownership for E2E delivery
· Develop new features and enhance the architecture/design of the EXFO product.
Primary Mandatory skills 10+ Years
· Strong knowledge of OOP software design concepts and design patterns.
· Good expertise in one of the RDBMS (Oracle, Sybase, My SQL)
· Good expertise with REST or Node JS framework.
· Strong programming skills on Multi-threading/concurrency and JDBC.
· Strong experience designing / developing with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
· Strong competency in Data structures and algorithms.
· Should be well versed with synchronous and asynchronous messaging/notification technologies.
· Sound knowledge on Unit Test Frameworks (JUnit/JBehave)
· Should have extensive knowledge of Linux and Linux shell scripting.
· Knowledge on Web/Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Good to have Skills
· Aware of “Agile Scrum” framework model.
· Work experience on Openstack/Google Cloud
· Should possess Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
· Self-motivated, responsible, independent, detail oriented, and working collaboratively with team members.
· Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts / software technologies as needs arise
Education: B.E., B. Tech., MCA
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
What we are offering (select what is applicable to your location)