You will contribute to the implementation / support of EXFO Telecommunication Monitoring Solution. During the project you will work in collaboration with the project manager, R&D teams and the technical teams of the customer as a Solution Delivery Engineer
What you'll do:
- Oversee the technical analysis and the validation of the solution
- Package and deploy the solution test and Customer environments
- Provide support to the customer teams on operation and troubleshooting of the solution
- Prepare all the documents needed to integrate the solutions into the customer environment
- Execute end-to-end integration & are responsible for the validation and acceptance of the solution with respect to the schedules agreed with the client
- Carry out the investigations required for the resolution of the incidents by relying on superior support teams.
What We are looking for
- Proficiency working in Linux based Operating Systems.
- Working knowledge with openstack, heat templates, and Azure AKS.
- Familiarity with SIP and IP Telephony protocols and the use of packet capture tools (e.g. Wireshark) to identify irregularities.
- Exceptional skills with Python and Linux Shell (BASH, CSH, SH, KSH) scripting.
- Working knowledge with DevOps, mainly Docker, Ansible, virtualization, Kubernetes and microservices.
- Understanding of networking protocols TCP/IP, UDP, TLS, SSH, RTP, SIP, HTTP, DNS, NAT, and syslog.
- Familiarity with 5G call flows and 5GC SBI components.
- Familiarity with Kafka, Elastic, Spark, and MariaDB.
- Knowledge of WSO2 Identify server, LDAP, and single sign-on.
- A demonstrated history of customer focus and empathy, including the ability to diplomatically address customer concerns and provide feedback.
- Experience troubleshooting applications including the ability to experiment with software and telecommunications systems, reproduce customer reported behaviors and communicate these to engineering, support and sales.
- Experience working collaboratively with team members in different geographic locations and time zones.
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner.
- Ability to lead discussions on technical issues and drive toward resolution
- Able to explain and define complex issues within a business setting
- 5+ years’ experience in a client-facing technical role.
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Includes occasional after hours work
What we are offering
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid Working
- Multi-site & Multidisciplinary teams
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Modern Workspace
- AGILE work methodology
- Social Community Involvement
- Limited Free parking
- Onsite Cafeteria Services
- Competitive vacation policy and holiday time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- Group Insurance
- Variety of social and sports activities