EXFO is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated & customer driven Solution Sales Specialist with a proven track record on understanding technical customers’ needs. This individual will drive pre-sales customer engagement process and own the sales cycle from initiation to succesful closure.
What you’ll do
- Establish sales strategy, sales objective, and support needs for Service Assurance solutions in your sector, identify customers and key market segments to penetrate, and develop business as well as strategic sales plans.
- Grow Service Assurance sales, penetrating and growing new areas of need. Thereby responsible for delivering or exceeding EXFO Service Assurance sales targets in your assignment.
- Promote EXFO´s existing and planned solutions to our clientele, leveraging all the values and benefits available from all of EXFO’s capabilities, including from its full product lines and in collaboration with the account management salesforce.
- Develop and grow customs solution opportunities and customer base with intent on building unique customs sales organisation for the future.
- Impact product development and solutions internally that provide sound technological and financial sense. Close relationship with EXFO product management to ensure our clients´ needs are well known and understood, also to better direct future product development.
- Advise customer details of solution feature functionality and implementation.
- Work with solutions engineering group to manage customer expectations and maintain ongoing and regular communication with the customer.
- Provide constant feedback to portfolio and product management teams on the competition and changes in technology trends;
- Joint account strategy sessions with sales account teams to gain agreement on strategies, ownership of action items, and internal needs for success.
- Works with systems engineering and Services organization to jointly develop “scope of work” requirements for proposal development.
- Establish EXFO credibility in systems solutions market space and our customer base.
- In-depth knowledge of competition and provide expert analysis on competitive sales positioning strategies.
- Knowledge of how Service Assurance and Systems solve customer problem by providing true consultative expertise to EXFO customers.
- Assist the Account Sales Teams to position value proposition to differentiate EXFO from point product competitors early in the customer life cycle.
- Train and support direct sales organization with baseline qualification and technical capabilities.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in building SOW’s.
- Must have extensive experience in custom service assurance solutions.
- Versed in the Service Assurance and Systems solutions selling. Knowledge of telecom testing technology and methodologies is a definite asset (turn-up and troubleshooting networks).
- Extensive experience selling sophisticated next generation network solutions to carrier customers.
- Expert in Telecom Service Activation methodologies and sales strategies. Possess the ability to build this new business for EXFO.
- Outstanding relationships and knowledge of the network service providers market – wireless and wireline experience is required.
- Knowledge of Mobile Network Architecture, IP Networking, Swicthing and Routing Fundamentals, Understanding of WAN, LAN etc.
- Familiar with OSS/BSS domains, systems and typical Use Cases (e.g. Network Assurance, Configuration Management, CRM and Billing, Work Order Management, Order-to-Provisioning)
Required Skills and Aptitudes
- Experience and ability to work hand-in-hand with sales overlay structure.
- Advanced proficiency with solution selling, demonstrate in-depth sales and consulting skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and relationship building skills – internal and external.
- Demonstrated ability to work with product line, engineering and service delivery teams.
- Demonstrated ability in working with software development teams.
- Strong customer advocacy skills complemented by ability to effectively position the value proposition and benefits from the customer perspective.
- Demonstrated ability to work with partners.
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with end customers and ability to navigate key accounts by identifiying key stakeholders and buying processes.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Self-starter and able to interact with people at all levels.
- Autonomous, well organized, and results-oriented.
Academic and Professional Requirements
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications,or related field.
Pertinent experience: At least 10 year experience in direct and indirect sales of Service Assurance and/or OSS and/or Telecom Testing fields.
What we are offering
What we are offering
- Flexible working hours
- Global MNC, Technology Leader
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- AGILE work methodology
- Competitive vacation policy and holiday time off