EXFO develops smarter network test, monitoring and analytics solutions for the world’s leading telecommunications service providers, network equipment manufacturers and webscale companies—and we love what we do! With nearly 1,900 employees in more than 25 countries, EXFO is no. 1 worldwide in fiber optic test solutions and has the largest active assurance deployment. Our broad portfolio of intelligent hardware and software solutions enable our customer’s network transformations related to fiber, 5G, virtualization and big data analytics. We’re always looking for top talent to help us lead the way in a thriving industry with boundless opportunities.
Through deep understanding of their market, the solution manager Fiber Construction develops the vision and strategy to bring innovative solutions to the customers. These solutions will leverage the strengths of the entire ecosystem including the software platform and products (instruments) to generate unique high value for the customer.
The Solution Manager works in collaboration with many stakeholders within EXFO, notably with the Product Managers, the Business development team and the Sales teams.
What you’ll do
- Own the definition, design and go to market strategy of the solution end-to-end, in collaboration with the Product Managers
- Responsible for solution profitability, ROI, related services and lifecycle
- Work with platform & product teams to prioritize key elements for their solution
- Provide market expertise and product requirements for specific projects related to different solutions.
- Communicate the solution vision, strategy and roadmap throughout the organization.
- Define and prioritize solution features, epics, and capabilities
- Nurture connections with existing and potential customers to maintain the roadmap.
- Seek customer and user satisfaction (market fit, relevancy, serviceability, operations).
- In collaboration with BDM team, coach sales teams on solution positioning, strategy and roadmap
- Drive sales enablement efforts including collateral, competitive analysis, training, demos and customer engagements
- Opportunistically involve product managers in customer meetings.
- Identify and drive potential proof of concept opportunities with early adopters.
What we’re looking for
- Autonomous, well organized, and results-oriented
- Innovative and creative problem solver (capable of visioning and ability to generate ideas)
- Possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong partnerships and relationships
- Most effective in a team environment
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Demonstrates strong judgment and analytical skills
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Flexible working hours
- Multi-site & Multidisciplinary teams
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Modern Workspace
- AGILE work methodology
- Variety of social and sports activities
- Social Community Involvement
- Free parking
- Terminals for electric cars
- Easy access to public transport
- Bike path nearby
- Onsite Cafeteria Services
- Competitive vacation policy and holiday time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- RRSP Program and Group Insurance
EXFO is an equal opportunity employer
Thanks for your interest in EXFO.
If you have questions, please write us at [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you soon.