As a part of the organization as a C# & C++ Developer you will be responsible for development of one or multiple products thru Analyze, Design, development and maintaining quality standards for products of EXFO’s Test & Measurement group. You will also be responsible for efficiency gains of team and improving product quality so that minimizing customer feedbacks.
What you’ll do
- Involve in analyzing requirements and gauging the complexity and volume of tasks.
- Actively involve in code & design reviews.
- Understand the design and implement as per best practices.
- Will be responsible for solving technical problems or issues faced by team members.
- Ensuring the quality of code base is maintained.
- Ensuring that necessary Automation, CI and CD pipelines are maintained.
- Active participations in agile processes, identifying the process improvements and driving them.
- Work on latest & diverse set of technologies and domains
- Act as scrum team member and resolve impediments work as planned to achieve predictability.
- Works towards scrum team goal, not only towards individual goal.
- Be a motivated team member and think towards achieving end goal and not only finishing day to day task.
- Go getter attitude.
What we’re looking for
What we’re looking for- Technical skills
- 3-5 years of Extensive C# & C++ programming.
- Strong knowledge in multi-threading management
- Strong knowledge in WPF development
- Basic knowledge in TCPIP ethernet communication
- UWP is a plus
- Experienced in working on enterprise class applications
- Basic knowledge of telecom sector.
- Experienced in Agile development lifecycle
- Basic knowledge of Relational Database and SQL
- Hands-on experience on Linux.
- Known in completing the assigned tasks with minimum supervision with high quality and on time.
- Practiced and/or implemented agile development cycle
- Inclined towards working on problem
- Creative - can devise & implement multiple solutions.
- Passion for quality and excellence.
- A team player, who goes out of his /her way to help the team members, whenever possible.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have high sense of responsibility, organization and self-sufficient.
- Demonstrate results than anything else
Pertinent experience: 3-5 year
Language requirements: English
Education: Candidate should be computer engineering background
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
What we are offering (select what is appli
- Flexible working hours
- Multi-site & Multidisciplinary teams
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Modern Workspace
- AGILE work methodology
- Social Community Involvement
- Limited Free parking
- Onsite Cafeteria Services
- Competitive vacation policy and holiday time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- Health Insurance