EXFO Spain is looking for an enthusiastic C++ developer to bring their knowledge, ideas and experience to our team.
EXFO has an important R&D department in Valencia (Spain) focused on the development of Applications & Analytics solutions for Mobile operators. Its mission is to develop leading-edge 24x7 real-time solutions providing analytics, geolocation and optimization capabilities.
Our product provides analysis and optimization capability for multi-vendor and multi-technology mobile networks. We offer customer-centric radio optimization, SON and geo-location platforms to operators around the world maximizing network assets and customer experience.
The two main parts of the product are:
- Data acquisition and processing
- Algorithms unit & User Interface
The product relies on a Big Data architecture.
If you enjoy building high performance, highly available and highly scalable back-end systems then this is the job for you.
What you’ll do
- Definition, development and implementation
- Participate in the Development of a real-time platform to work over big data.
- Work actively in the development of 24x7 systems processing large volumes of data and ensure its smooth operation
- Work using modern Agile methodologies, and be involved in the development, documentation and testing of components along the complete CI/CD cycle
- Work with on-site or internal project managers to investigate problems, define and test solutions
- Be involved in product performance characterization, diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Design optimum solutions for software coding challenges
What we’re looking for
Experience in the following technologies:
- C++ (OS Linux, Windows value added)
- Working with Cloud Native Systems (Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka...) will be valuable
- Experience on real-time or near-real time systems will be valuable
- You will be someone who thrives in a collaborative, open environment. You will thrive in an environment when new ideas are encouraged.
- You’ll be someone who isn’t afraid to constructively question how things are done currently, and propose improvements you think we could make.
- You will enjoy open discussions and design exercises and be open to accepting as well as introducing new ideas, technologies or approaches.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Software Development.
- Experience in Telecommunication or IT field is an asset.
Language requirements: Fluent in English
Education: Telecommunications or Computer Science Master Degree
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.