- As a Senior Software Developer this person will be responsible for developing solution related to telecom Control Plane and/or User Plane traffic analysis.
- This person will also be responsible for writing unit tests and doing code reviews. Candidate will also work on customer issues on need basis.
- Work with limited guidance on projects within defined criteria. Provide solutions to a diverse range of moderately complex problems.
- Technical skills (all essential skills)
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC, test cycle and logical thinking on various complex use case call scenarios.
- You have extensive experience in C++/C
- Good knowledge of Telecom Protocols and domain (2G, 3G, LTE, SIP, TCP/IP).
- Follows disciplined software development practices.
- Worked on Agile scrum methodology
- You are known in completing the assigned tasks with minimum supervision with high quality and on time.
- You are known to rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Competencies (preferred skills)
Exposure to datacom domain.
Meticulous and very organized.
You will not hesitate to ask questions and call upon the knowledge of your coworkers to make sure you produce the best possible documentation for our customers.
BE/B Tech/ MCA. Comp Science (Bachelor’s degree in engineering in Computer Science will be preferred).
Soft Skills (Leadership, team management, communication skills etc. as applicable to the position)
Excellent interpersonal skills.
A team player, who goes out of his /her way to help the team members, whenever possible.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A person who is more people oriented, with a skill to talk to people and get the required info