What you’ll do
- Involved in analyzing requirements and gauging the complexity, efforts and volume of tasks.
- Actively involved in solution integration and implementation.
- Understand the design and implement as per best practices.
- Will be responsible for solving technical problems or issues faced by team members.
- Ensuring the quality of code base is maintained.
- Ensuring that necessary Automation, CI and CD pipelines are made available and maintained.
- Active participations in agile processes, identifying the process improvements and driving them.
- Work on latest & diverse set of technologies and domains
- Act as scrum team member and resolve impediments work as planned to achieve predictability.
- Works towards scrum team goal, not only towards individual goal.
What we’re looking for
- Candidate must have expierence on Linux Enviorment.
- Hands on experience in popular ETL tools Talend, Nifi or similar to that.
- Experience on Big data technologies and tools like Kafka, Spark etc.
- Angular knowledge will be preferable.
- Python knowledge will be preferable.
- Telecom domain knowledge will be highly preferable.
- Strong SQL skills and ability to create simple to complex Schema Objects as per the requirements
- Experience in working with enterprise level product
- Have experience on Agile model
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN,Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good to have knowledge of Python.
- Creative - can devise & implement multiple solutions.
- Passion for quality and excellence.
- A team player, who goes out of his /her way to help the team members, whenever possible.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have high sense of responsibility, organization and self-sufficient.
- Demonstrate results than anything else
Pertinent experience: 5-8 Years
Language requirements: English
Education: Candidate should be computer engineering background
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
Benefits we offer:
What we are offering (select what is appli
- Flexible working hours
- Multi-site & Multidisciplinary teams
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Modern Workspace
- AGILE work methodology
- Variety of social and sports activities
- Social Community Involvement
- Free limited parking
- Onsite Cafeteria Services
- Competitive vacation policy and holiday time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- Group Insurance
EXFO is an equal opportunity employer
Thanks for your interest in EXFO.
If you have questions, please write us at [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you soon.