• Translate business and user requirements into design elements and user experiences.
• Initiate an iterative process of research and design to create unique product design that meet the needs of the users.
• Closely work with UX researchers to develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the users, their context and their challenges.
• Ensure proper user testing is done to validate product design decisions.
• Promote guidelines and best practices.
• Incorporate principles of user-centered design in the product lifecycle.
• Produce prototypes to validate UX designs with end-users and development team.
• Design psychology (user attention, cognition and emotion theories/principles)
• Interface development cycle mastery (design thinking methodology)
• Ideation methods
• Knowledge of Material Design
• Proficiency in UX/UI prototyping tools (UXPin / Sketch / etc.)
• Min. 5 - 7 years’ experience in website, web app and mobile UX
• Experience in web agency or software dev. company