As a part of the organization as a Senior Executive will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment.
What you’ll do
- Be accountable for end to end recruitment from sourcing to salary negotiation & closure within TAT.
- Achieve talent needs of the organization across all levels, ensure process accuracy/compliance.
- Analyze and review recruiting metrics on a periodic basis with key stakeholders. Identify trends and proactively address business risks.
- Stay abreast of trends and compliance issues in recruiting; develop plans to change course or implement new recruitment strategies as required.
- Screen and evaluate candidate qualifications against job requirements, and conduct phone, Skype, and face-to-face interviews to determine overall fit.
- Schedule recruitment drives as per need and ensure that those are successful.
- Drive & promote the employee referral program effectively within the organization so as to increase hiring through this source.
- Effectively utilize the job portals and social networking sites to tap active and passive job seekers.
- Coordinate with consultants and other hiring resources.
- Effectively negotiate salary with offered candidates, manage offered salaries within defined range for each position.
- Carry out post offer follow up with candidates and optimize the joining ratio.
- Execute the reference check and validation of credentials of candidates.
- Coordinate with various departments within organization to ensure candidates are inducted smoothly & there are no gaps in processes.
- Maintain HR databases and MIS.
- Provide periodic dashboards to the Management on recruitment status, open positions, offers, joining ratio, etc.
- Collaborate with HR team members across locations for accomplishing HR projects & organizational activities.
What we’re looking for
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office.
- Experience in using job portals & social networking sites.
- Very good knowledge of job market.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A team player, who goes out of his /her way to help the team members, whenever possible.
- Ability to source via various means-job portals, referrals, social media etc.
- Effective convincing & negotiation skills to attract talent.
- Strong follow-up skills till candidate joins.
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize requirements in a dynamic environment.
- Must have an eye for talent with networking skills and a broad knowledge of the local market.
- Be highly organized, efficient and manage time effectively.
- Self-motivated and creative in sourcing candidates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Pertinent Experience: 6-9 years of experience in the field of IT Recruitment working with Software Company (exposure to product development organization would be an advantage).
- Education: Post-graduation in HR or equivalent degree (preferably MBA in HR)
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
- Flexible working hours
- Multi-site & Multidisciplinary teams
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Modern Workspace
- AGILE work methodology
- Variety of social and sports activities
- Social Community Involvement
- Limited Free parking
- Onsite Cafeteria Services
- Competitive vacation policy and holiday time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- Group Insurance