EXFO is looking for a dynamic self-motivated leader that is capable of taking a strategic approach to managing an international sales team and growing our EMEA Channel business. This individual will need to have experience in developing, implementing and driving channel based sales plans across EMEA. Candidate should have experience in managing and motivating a team of international sales managaers.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for developing the sales strategy and growth for EMEA Channel business
- Manage and Motivate Pan EMEA Sales team
- Develop and enhance Route to Market Strategy thought EMEA
- Develop and enhance executive level relationship in key accounts and through partners within territory
- Drive and enhance partner strategy across EMEA
- Develop partners relationships to ensure smooth acceptance of products.
- Increase adoption of EXFO's test automation solutions within region.
- Promote both EXFO’s Test and Measurement and Fiber monitoring solutions within Territory.
- Provide technical interface between Product Management Team and customers by developing and maintaining relationships with regional team, partners and key customer.
- Advise Product Management Team on product feature/road map to coordinate with upcoming customer requirements for EMEA Market
- Provide competitive intelligence – feature set, road map, pricing
What we’re looking for
- Understanding of the key transformations that our customers are going through and able to position our solutions to aid these transformations.
- Technical understanding of Optical,Transport / Datacom and RF/Mobile networks is beneficial. Understanding Telecom Fixed /Mobile Networks including Metro, Core, FTTH and 5G is important.
Required Skills and Aptitudes
- Strategic thinker
- Possess leadership qualities and good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Able to motivate direct and in-direct reports
- Self starter and able to communicate and interact at executive level
- Autonomous, well organized, and results-oriented.
- Knowledge of the client and the client’s structure.
Academic and Professional Requirements
• Education: Degree holder in Telecommunications or Engineering.
• Pertinent experience: Minimum 10 years experience of selling Telecommunication test and or assurance solutions
• Language requirements: English written and spoken. Additional languages are advantage.
• Ability to travel. Approximately 50% - 70% travel required.