As a part of the organization and as a Quality Analyst you will be responsible for Software testing of one or multiple product through Understand, Design, Test, Automate and Maintain Quality Standards for EXFO’s products. You will also be responsible for Automating Scenarios and improving product quality to minimize customer feedbacks.
What you’ll do
- Perform testing on the product you will be working on.
- Involved in software automation.
- Ensuring that necessary Automation, CI / CD pipelines are made available and maintained.
- Active participations in agile processes
- Work on latest & diverse set of technologies and domains
- Act as scrum team member and resolve impediments work as planned to achieve predictability.
- Works towards scrum team goal, not only towards individual goal.
- Be a motivated team member and think towards achieving end goal and not only finishing day to day task.
- Go getter attitude.
What we’re looking for
- Must have 3+ years’ experience in Manual testing.
- Must have atleast 2 yesrs experience in Automation testing and framework like Robot
- Must have working experience with Linux operating system and shell scripting.
- Must have knowledge of Networking protocols (TCP, UDP, SNMP, DHCP, DNS etc)
- Having good knowledge of API testing.
- Must have good experience in automating web based application.
- Candidate must have strong knowledge of programming language like python.
- Candidate must have experience in Selenium, Robot Framework
- Must have knowledge of Databases and SQL
- Should have worked with CI/CD environment.
Preferred : -
- Knowledge and experience of defect management system like Jira.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN, Git
- Telecom domain knowledge will be advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Pertinent experience: 8+ year
Language requirements: English
Education: Candidate should be from engineering background