We are looking for a passionate QA trainee to join our R&D team in Valencia.
In this role, you will contribute actively to improve methods and testing tools, proper operation and generate solutions.
What you’ll do
- Defects Management
- User level test case execution
- User Interface test case automation
- Component level test case automation
- Test results management
- Report to the manager
What we’re looking for
- Interest in QA automation staff
- CI/CD tools knowledge like Gitlab
- Linux and Windows OS knowledge
- Virtualization experience is a plus (Docker)
- Programming languages angular and go and SW development techniques is an added value not a must
- Mobile network technologies knowledge like GSM/GPRS, UMTS and LTE is an added value
The candidate should be teamwork and problem solving oriented, self-driver, proactive and dynamic. Organizational and analytical behaviors are also required values.
- Detail oriented
- Optimize work processes
- Good written & verbal communication skill
Language requirements: Fluent in English and Spanish
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.