Principle Software Developer is responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of complex components of a product module.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for complex modules of a SW product or feature.
- Full stack development experience
- High level of product development skills (Agile, SAFe, Scrum)
- Proficient in coding, code review, architecture reviews
- Proficient in using development tools like:
- GIT and gitlab.com for code management, release, and issue tracking
- CI/CD and DevOPS principles
- Testing in-house and in the cloud (AWS, Azure)
What we’re looking for
- Knowledge of a combination of Java, GO and Angular
- Experience in Linux development with modern open-source big data tools
- Experience in the development of containerized applications using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with GIT and gitlab
- Strong communication skills
Pertinent experience: +12 years SW Development experience out of which +5 years as Senior Software Developer.
Education: University degree in computer science or equivalent.
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
What we are offering (select what is applicable to your location)
- Flexible working hours (Hybrid working)
- Multi-site & Multidisciplinary teams
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Modern Workspace
- AGILE work methodology
- Variety of social and sports activities
- Social Community Involvement
- Limited Free parking
- Onsite Cafeteria Services
- Competitive vacation policy and holiday time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- Group Insurance