We are looking for a highly experienced Principal Software Developer for developing cloud applications and having excellent techno-functional skills.
What you’ll do:
- Work in small cross functional Scrum Teams to develop cloud applications.
- Write secure, reliable, scalable, and maintainable code and ensure timely delivery.
- Actively participate in code & design reviews.
- Ensuring that necessary Automation, CI and CD pipelines are made available and maintained.
- Debug production issues and provide the support.
- This position expects the person to quickly grasp requirements for multiple products, able to take decisions on design patterns, practices and apply them in implementation.
- Coordinate and organize Sprint planning, daily scrum, story grooming (functional & technical), estimation, peer reviews, effective sprint demos & retrospective meetings with stakeholders.
- Work with Product Manager / Product Owner to understand new requirements/change requests.
- Track, document and report the team progress/status/risks on weekly basis to stakeholders.
- Develop excellent understanding of the product features and be the go-to person in the organization for the specific products.
- Resolve the work impediments identified by the team members and implement proactive solution to ensure timely delivery.
- Extreme focus on delivering quality products by minimizing defects during and post-delivery.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent programming skills in Java, NodeJS, Spring boot, Svelte JS, TypeScript.
- Excellent command over object-oriented design concepts, coding standards and unit testing
- Working knowledge of AWS cloud functionalities (ec2, lambda, S3, cloud watch, Oracle/MongoDB databases etc.).
- Understanding of client server applications and databases (MongoDB)
- Strong skills in REST Web Services Development and Integration. REST APIs, Postman, JMeter
- Excellent understanding of agile software development practices.
- Experience in working/hands-on on CI/CD pipeline with Gitlab.
- Stakeholder Management, Negotiation & Communication Skills
- Good understanding of both business and technical requirements
- Willingness to learn new technologies and tools as required.
- Strong technical aptitude, problem-solving skills, take initiative, and must have result delivering skills.
- Strong written, verbal communication and demonstration skills
- Understand software methodologies, tools, techniques, and processes
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Pertinent experience: 10+ years of demonstrated experience in designing and developing enterprise-level services/solutions.
BE/B Tech degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.