We are looking for a strong, highly talented DevOps engineer with experience in building enterprise applications in the Cloud.
What you’ll do:
- Work with multiple Scrum Team, Product Owners, Architect to deliver the product.
- Delivering value more rapidly to the end-user and getting tangible results for their organization’s business.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable pipelines.
- you should have a learning habit around new tools, technologies, cloud offerings. You should approach those proactively and with passion.
- Accelerate and facilitate a development process.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent understanding and hands-on of major DevOps Tools, GitLab, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Package Registries, SonarQuebe
- Expertise and advanced knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- In-depth expertise in building CI/CD pipeline with Infrastructure as code using Terraform, SWARM, Packer, Ansible Playbook
- In-depth expertise in Observability - Grafana, Prometheus, ELK/EFK, CloudWatch.
- In-depth expertise and advanced knowledge of AWS (AWS Lambda, EC2, ECS, EKS, ELB, WAF, Route53, ACM, VPC, Athena, Glu, Secrets, KMS)
- Experience in working in Scrum, SAFe® and can contribute to all phases of the DevOps lifecycle.
- DevSecOps thinking where security features are incorporated from the beginning.
- Work collaboratively with a Product Owner, Architects, design, testing, and other teams.
- Excellent communication skills with excellent verbal and written English.
- Willingness to learn new tools and process
Pertinent experience: Minimum 10+ years of the overall experience. Must have 5+ years of experience and certification in DevOps.
BE/B Tech/ MCA. Comp Science (Bachelor’s degree in engineering in Electronics & Telecom will be preferred).