· Looking for Java Senior Developer (10+ Years) with experience in building and maintaining high performance scalable applications.·
What you’ll do
- Develop new features and enhance the architecture/design of the EXFO product.
- Responsible for understanding design and coding for a complex multi-language hybrid framework composed of J2SE and J2EE components with evolving architecture.
- Should be able to do both front end and Backend system design and coding.
- Implement appropriate Unit Test as well as System Level test to ensure high quality code prior to hand-off to Test Engineering.
- Contribute to all phases of development life cycle.
- Takes full ownership for E2E delivery
Primary Mandatory skills
- Strong knowledge of OOP software design concepts and design patterns.
- Experience on Core Java 6 or higher for both J2SE and J2EE (Swing, Collections, File handling, XML, TCP/IP Socket Programming, JSP, Servlet).
- Experience on Cloud , Docker, Container, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Helm Charts
- Experience on Kafka, Apache qpid, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, SQS, Google Pub/Sub
- Experience on Big data, Neo4j graph database, DynamoDB
- Experience on Front end technologies - Angular, HTML5 and CSS (Good to have)
- Good expertise in one of the RDBMS (Oracle, Sybase, My SQL)
- Good expertise with REST or Node JS framework.
- Strong programming skills on Multi-threading/concurrency and JDBC.
- Strong experience designing / developing with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
- Strong competency in Data structures and algorithms.
- Should be well versed with synchronous and asynchronous messaging/notification technologies.
- Sound knowledge on Unit Test Frameworks (JUnit/JBehave)
- Should have extensive knowledge of Linux and Linux shell scripting.
- Knowledge on Web/Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Good to have Skills
· Aware of “Agile Scrum” framework model.
· Work experience on Openstack/Google Cloud
· Should possess Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
· Self-motivated, responsible, independent, detail oriented, and working collaboratively with team members.
· Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts / software technologies as needs arise
Education: B.E., B. Tech., MCA
Pertinent Experience: 10+ Years
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
What we are offering
- Flexible working hours
- Multi-site & Multidisciplinary teams
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Modern Workspace
- AGILE work methodology
- Variety of social and sports activities
- Social Community Involvement
- Limited Free parking
- Onsite Cafeteria Services
- Competitive vacation policy and holiday time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- Group Insurance