The Analyst, Financial Systems will provide end-user support for EXFO’s world-wide ERP system and related programs. The support analyst will gather information related to incidents, then determine the root cause of the problem and devises solutions to resolve the user's issue. They also will manage the flow of incoming support requests and escalate issues to other IT specialists.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Field requests for support from end users and resolve or escalate appropriately and timely.
- Work with staff of organizational units to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and understand specific requirements
- Works with users to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications
- Analyze as-is and to-be processes to define system/technology requirements and bridge the gap between technology and the business
- Coordinate and collaborate with functional users and IT/Finance staff to find solutions to problems identified in testing, ensure that requirements documentation is easily understood, and that proper testing of all systems functionality is completed.
- Prepare workflow charts and diagrams to specify in detail business process supported by enterprise systems.
- Develops and documents SAP functional, business, and/or system interface requirements by analyzing Service Requests, Problem Reports, and Change Requests and recommending changes to address requests.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, business/operations analysis, Accounting, or a related field
- Advanced SAP, including knowledge of General Ledger (FI-GL), Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Accounts Receivable (FI-AR), Special Purpose Ledger (FI-SL), Internal Order Accounting, Cost Center Accounting & Profit Center Accounting amongst others.
- Strong French & English skills, speaking, reading, writing is required
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, tasks efficiently
- Excellent time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills. Ability to think critically and creatively
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues. Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team.