Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will join a marketing team of 45 professionals. As part of it, you will oversee the strategy, the planning and execution of marketing campaigns through corporate best practices and good communication within the Marketing department as well as the sales and business units’ leaders. You will manage and coach a team of seasoned Marketing Campaign Managers located around the world.
Your performance will be measured through a combination of objectives and KPIs including campaign influence on pipeline and revenues, achievement of individual campaign program goals and stakeholder satisfaction. You will create and execute innovative marketing strategies to increase demand and elevate the visibility of EXFO.
What you’ll do
- Set a clear vision for your team, oversee new products launches and maintain the campaign management plans to meet marketing and sales objectives.
- Ensure global orchestration of all marketing activities across all businesses, campaigns and regions to maximize impact.
- Maximize the collaboration within all parties involved in the deployment of the marketing campaigns.
- Work and influence multidisciplinary teams to shape themes and key components of integrated campaigns.
- Ensure tight collaboration with sales and business units directors and executives to ensure objectives are met or exceeded.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to Marketing Managers to ensure best practices are known and leveraged.
- Determine and communicate to your team priorities, responsibilities, and timing.
What we are looking for
- Deep understanding of marketing strategies and communication from an international perspective
- Familiar with international marketing campaigns in a B2B environment
- Knowledge of digital technology trends, use and optimization techniques
- Have the Achiever’s mindset
- Strong influencing and communication skills with all levels of the organization, but most notably with senior management
- Strong ability to obtain collaboration and resources from external groups
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently in a team, in a matrix environment
- Strong ability to lead, mobilize and develop team members
- Excellent organizational skills in order to contribute to a rapid and efficient decision-making process
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solving ability, and ability to suggest innovative and creative solutions
- Sense of responsibility, organization and planning
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and execute both strategically and creatively.
Education: University degree in Marketing, Communications, engineering or related field. Master degree in relevant field is an asset.
Experience: 10 years of experience in a relevant field, including 5 years of management. Experience with KPIs, budgets, campaign creation, execution, optimization and analysis.
Language requirement: Fluent in French and English. Fluency in another language is an asset.
Ability to travel.
What we are offering
- Flexible teleworking hybrid model
- Multi-site & Multidisciplinary teams in a diversity environment
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Variety of social and sports activities
- Social Community Involvement
- Competitive vacation policy and holiday time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- RRSP Program and a complete Group Insurance
- Terminals for electric cars