EXFO is a leader in network testing, monitoring and analysis, and proud of it. Innovation is our reason for being and, with more than 2,000 experts in 25 countries, we help telecom giants like Verizon, AT&T and Vodafone keep their networks ahead.
We are expanding our team of digital ninjas, and for that, we are looking for that special someone that will help us make our brand shine on the web. If you want to be part of the digital transformation of a global company, we have the perfect position for you.
Our ideal candidate eats digital marketing at every meal, stays up to date with best practices (SEO, UX, digital marketing) and has experience in managing digital projects. In addition, they are especially drawn to the idea of playing with an impressive range of marketing tools such as: Google Data studio, MOZ, Hotjar, and more.
What you'll do:
- Manage, plan and coordinate digital projects of all sizes needs assessment, briefing, deadlines (creation, production, deployment);
- Launch, test and optimize advertising campaigns on various platforms (AdWords, Display, Retargeting, LinkedIn);
- Analyze various data sources (Ex: Google Analytics, HotJar) to identify deviations from KPI’s in terms of website conversion rates and user experience;
- Ensure that best practices are in place to optimize the website (SEO);
- Actively collaborate with Marketing Managers, Designers, Editors, Marketing Automation Manager and other team members to develop EXFO's reputation online, lead generation and content production;
- Ensure a high level of performance by regularly analyzing the performance of current campaigns and optimizing them if necessary;
- Stay up to date with best practices regarding digital marketing, web strategies and other industry standards.
What we're looking for:
- Experience in digital project management;
- Knowledge of UX principles for the web;
- Good knowledge of web analytics and in particular Google Analytics;
- Experience in using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio etc.;
- Experience in managing advertising campaigns (Adwords, LinkedIn, etc.);
- Excellent project management skills;
- Enjoy working on various tasks simultaneously;
- Very good communication skills and team spirit;
- Have an analytical mind and a good critical sense;
- results oriented;
Relevant experience: 5 years of experience in a similar position
Language requirement: French and English
Education: Bachelor's degree in marketing or similar / Master's degree in e-commerce
Any combination of relevant studies / experiences will be considered.
What we are offering
- Flexible working hours
- Multi-site & Multidisciplinary teams
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Modern Workspace
- AGILE work methodology
- Variety of social and sports activities
- Social Community Involvement • Free parking
- Terminals for electric cars
- Easy access to public transport
- Bike path nearby
- Onsite Cafeteria Services
- Competitive vacation policy and holiday time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- RRSP Program and Group Insurance