The intern will join an Agile development team and will collaborate with the DevOps specialist to support and improve the development and delivery cycle of the applications developed by the team.
The DevOps responsibilities include:
- Setting up and maintain development and testing benches in a virtualized infrastructure managed with VMware and OpenStack.
- Improve and maintain the deployment of applications in a Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Build and maintain tools to automate the packaging, delivery and deployment workflow. These tools include Gitlab and Jenkins pipelines and Ansible playbooks.
- Build tools to automate repetitive tasks of the development workflow, e.g.: generation of test reports, versioning of modules, generation of release notes, etc.
- Improve the internal documentation of the team's DevOps processes.
- Generate production documentation: installation & configuration guides, training materials for delivery and support teams, etc.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Willingness to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Willingness to participate in a hands-on learning experience.
- Knowledge of Linux system.
- Knowledge of shell scripting.
- Basic knowledge of Git and CI/CD processes.
Language requirements: Fluent in English
Education: Computer Science or Telecommunications Degree or Master Student
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
What we are offering: