EXFO develops smarter network test, monitoring and analytics solutions for the world’s leading telecommunications service providers, network equipment manufacturers and webscale companies—and we love what we do! With nearly 1,900 employees in more than 25 countries, EXFO is no. 1 worldwide in fiber optic test solutions and has the largest active assurance deployment. Our broad portfolio of intelligent hardware and software solutions enable our customer’s network transformations related to fiber, 5G, virtualization and big data analytics. We’re always looking for top talent to help us lead the way in a thriving industry with boundless opportunities.
This role will consist in taking care of Customer projects within EMEA region, with travels as needed for projects execution and broader customers’ engagement.
What you’ll do
What we’re looking for?
- Good technical knowledge of 2G/3G/4G & 5G protocols and of IT domain
- Big Data implementation and Managed Services experience will be appreciated
- Advanced query (SQL) and scripting languages as a minimum, deeper software development languages and skills an advantage
- Business acumen
- Good negotiation skills
- Customer orientation
- Excellent relationship and team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Pertinent experience: 5 to 10 years of successful experience as Project Manager in mobile telecommunications environment, IT and international environment
• Language requirements: Fluent in English & Arabic. French would be an advantage
• Education: BS/MS Degree level in Telecom, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
Work is performed, with wide variation, from EXFO local office, personal home office or on-site at Customer Office
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.