You will be part of Logistics Team of 4 employees. The logistics responsibilities cover tasks from customer order entry to the delivery of the goods including delivery documentation preparation, customs clearance and invoicing of products.
What you’ll do
- Sales Order handling
- Delivery planning and management
- Internal order handling
- Customs declaration, export
- Customer order invoicing
- Shipping and transportation management
- Dangerous goods shipping and management
- Financial reporting
- Customer return and service order management
What we’re looking for
- Experience with SAP ERP system is considered advantage.
- Good social and open mind attitude
- Team player
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Being comfortable with tight schedules and changing situations
Must have :
- Pertinent experience: International shipping and transportation management.
- Language requirements: Finnish as mother language and fluent oral and written English skills
- Education: Minimum bachelors’ degree or other applicable education
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
What we are offering :
What we are offeri
- Flexible working hours
- Multi-site & Multidisciplinary teams
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Modern Workspace
- Annual Bonus Program