What you’ll do
· Be the lead for Customer projects consisting in deploying EXFO solutions in Customer environment.
· Be the main Point Of Contact between Customer and EXFO for all project matters (project progress, planning, meeting, acceptance negotiation).
· Drive the assigned projects from Purchase Order reception until project closure :
- Planning of all activities
- Kick-off (internal and with customer) preparation and animation
- Booking and synchronization of resources (Engineering, Installation, Commissioning, Professional Services)
- Tracking execution, anticipation and mitigation of risks
- Project financials and invoicing follow-up
- Customer interface
- Hand-over to Support
· Contribute to pre-sales phase notably to check the implementation proposal within the offer; support Sales/Pre-Sales teams for any operational matter.
· Success metrics: customer satisfaction, projects delivered on time / on budget / with expected quality.
What we’re looking for
· Good technical knowledge of 2G/3G/4G protocols and of IT domain
· Big Data implementation and Managed Services experience will be appreciated
- Knowledge of network security will be a bonus
· Business acumen
· Good negotiation skills
· Customer orientation
· Excellent relationship and team player
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Pertinent experience: 3 to 5 years of successful experience as Project Manager in mobile telecommunications environment, IT and international environment
Language requirements: Fluent in English and French. Spanish is an asset.
Education: BS/MS Degree level in Telecom, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent