We are the reference in the telecommunications industry in the field of network testing, analysis and monitoring, and we are passionate about our business!
With approximately 2000 employees in more than 25 countries, we ensure that the largest telecommunications service providers, manufacturers of network equipment and web services, always operate optimally.
We are constantly looking for the best talents to contribute to the advancement of a growing industry, do not hesitate to join us!
- As a part of the organization as a Software Developer in R&D/Fiber Monitoring entity, you are responsible for the development of Java and NodeJS Back-End applications in a modern secure architecture based on microservices and orchestrated containers.
- You integrate an Agile team, which brings together all the necessary skills for a software project (Product Owner, Scrum master, Team members)
What you’ll do :
Participate in the R&D project launch:
- Estimate the stories for features and enablers during backlog refinement considering security, tests first, performance and serviceability
- Contribute to the risk analysis before launching the project
- Contribute, with the help of the Technical Product Manager (TPO), Architect and Lead QA, to the scheduling of activities, choice of technology, development and test tools, and review of test plans
Realize R&D projects:
- Take in charge development activities/ follow development guidelines / produce associated software documentation
- Actively participate to sprint planning
- Commit as a team player to the sprint content delivery
- Take in charge part of development tests & associated documentation
- Actively participate to continuous improvement via Agile best practices
Be responsible for the quality, security and schedule of deliverables:
- Be responsible of the quality of his deliverables by ensuring, right level of test and design review of his modules, ensuring the completion of the test coverage of his deliverables, achieving test execution by himself, as appropriate, until quality level is reached
- Be responsible of the security of his deliverable by using the appropriates development good practices, sanity check tools and security tests.
- Be responsible of the performance of his deliverable at a system level, considering robustness, load, and response time.
- Be responsible for delivering his own deliverables in line with schedule agreed with team and project leader
Provide technical support :
- Bring technical expertise to the Support teams
What we’re looking for :
- Languages: Java, NodeJS
- Java environment: Spring / Hibernate, Maven
- Databases: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Elastic Search
- Java servlet container : Apache Tomcat, Active MQ
- Web Services: REST
- Software Configuration: Git
- Test environment : RobotFramework, Junit, Mocha, GitLab CI
- Containerization: Docker, Swarm Docker, microservices, Kubernetes
- Server environment: Clould / on premise, AWS Cloud
- Experience on Continuous Integration and automation testing is a prerequisite
- Experience with Prometheus, bash, shell and Linux integration
- You are capable of managing complex development tasks in complete autonomy, defining a software architecture, immersing yourself in existing codes, analyzing impacts and proposing corrections and evolutions.
- You are also able to imagine how your product can be future proof, can provide security and performances and how it can integrate new technologies
- You combine analytical thinking with the ability to synthesize, you are rigorous in your analyses and developments
- Your relationship allows you to work naturally “as a team” in an international environment
- Pertinent experience: minimum of 5 years’ experience in Java Back End software development using Agile and CI/CD in multidisciplinary and multi-site teams
- Language requirements: French, English
- Education: Master's degree in computer science or equivalent
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.