You will contribute to the implementation / integration of EXFO Telco Monitoring Solution. During the project you will work in collaboration with the project manager and the technical teams of the customer.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the technical analysis and the validation of the IT / networks, systems, hardware and telecom parameters prerequisites,
- Prepare all the documents needed for the production and installation of the equipment,
- Provide support to the teams in charge of the physical installation of equipment on customer sites,
- Prepare all the documents needed to integrate the solutions into the customer environment,
- Execute end-to-end integration & are responsible for the validation, the acceptance of the solution and the respect of the schedules agreed with the client,
- Carry out the investigations required for the resolution of the incidents by relying on the Level 3 support when it is necessary.
What we’re looking for :
Experience in those domains will be highly appreciated
Excellent communication & interpersonal relationships
Autonomy, leadership and proactive
Rigorous and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Configuration and fine-tuning of the solution to adapt it to scope of work and customer environment.
Ability to analyse issues and provide root cause analysis
Relevant experience: 5-10 years minimum as a system engineer.
Language requirement: Fluent in English, another language would be a plus (Spanish, Arabic, Italian).
Master in Telecommunications, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
Work permit in France is mandatory.
Some travels could happen
Any other combination of experience/studies shall be considered.