The candidate should have experience in the Telecommunications Industry with a solid technical knowledge regarding OSS/BSS systems and different products & service assurance solutions. The candidate must have extensive knowledge of the main transmission technology and applications.
- At least five years of experience in Mobile CORE / Access networks including Optimization parameters.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry in performance monitoring solutions
- Troubleshoot and Core/Access audit acknowledgment to identify actions to improve network performance
- Experience in VoIP / VoLTE service optimization
- Good Knowledge in Core CS/PS, IMS/EPC 2G/3G/4G optimization methodology
- Supervise optimal network performance, KPI and network statistics analysis, parameter tuning and optimization.
- Knowledge of NFV/SDN (vIMS, vEPC, etc.)
- Good knowledge on Core CS, IMS/EPC 2G/3G/4G signaling and protocol layers (S11, SIP, Diameter, SIP, SIP-I, MAP/ISUP/, TCP/IP, Diameter, GTP C/U, S1AP, RANAP, etc.
- Understanding of Mobile Network different interfaces (i.e. Iu, A, Gx, Gy, S1, S5, S11, S6a, SGS, Gi, ISUP, BICC, MAP, CAP, SIP, ISC, Sh, Cx, Rx, Mw etc.)
- Experience working with signaling trace probe tools.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit - recognizing and capitalizing on opportunities.
- Capable of cross selling products, solutions, and services.
- Knowledge of optical physical layer testing (optical dispersion, optical spectral analysis) is advantageous.
- Knowledge of SDH, next generation SDH, OTN, Fiber Channel, Carrier Ethernet, TCP/IP, Voice over IP, video, etc.
- Understands and is sensitive to the customers’ business requirements, is the customer advocate.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English, Portuguese and Spanish) including the ability to prepare and deliver professional documents and presentations to all levels of an organization.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and adaptable individual
- Autonomous, well organized, with strong prioritization skills
- Strong work ethics and results-oriented
- Able to interact with people at all levels
- Possess leadership qualities and abilities to work with others
- Able to travel up to 50% within south America