- Well versed with at version control (Git, SVN)
- Strong knowledge of build management tools like GitLab, Jenkins
- Well versed with Linux OS (with different flavors) and shell scripts
- Candidate must have knowledge in C++.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of packaging tools like Conan, Maven, Griddle.
- Strong Expierence in continuous delivery/continuous integration model
- Able to design and deploy detailed CI/CD pipeline till customer system.
- Having experience on packaging and installer tools.
- Strong knowledge on latest deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, helm chart etc.
- Knowledge on post-deployment and monitoring tools.
- Have experience in Software security perspective from packaging to deployment.
- Able to incubate security process/tool to strengthen security.
- Having knowledge on Cloud infrastructure management.
- Experience in Software Automation management.
What you’ll do
- Create and maintain the (virtualized) infrastructure for compilation, packaging and distribution of enterprise application
- Create automated framework with assistance from Dev and QA teams,
- Covering the development workflow integrating source code (repository management, including mail alerts, build triggers)
- Managing quality management tools (covering code review, code quality, automated test suites),
- Maintain builds, releases, packaging and distribution tool
- Manage user authentication in conjunction with ICT for version control and build assets
- Manage/deploy latest security standards and identify Vulnerable areas.
- Ensuring that necessary CI and CD pipelines are made available and maintained.
- Active participation in agile processes, identifying the process improvements and driving them.
- Managing lab infrastructure.
- Work on latest & diverse set of technologies and domains
- Act as scrum team member and resolve impediments work as planned to achieve predictability.
- Works towards scrum team goal, not only towards individual goal.
What we’re looking for
- Build management tool like Jenkin/Git lab
- Version controlling (SVN/GIT)
- CI/CD integration
- Linux & Shell scripting
- Problem solving skill
- Team player
Pertinent experience: 5-8 Years
Language requirements: English
Education: Candidate should be computer engineering background
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
What we are offering (select what is applicable to your location)
- Flexible working hours
- Multi-site & Multidisciplinary teams
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Modern Workspace
- AGILE work methodology
- Variety of social and sports activities
- Social Community Involvement
- Free parking
- Onsite Cafeteria Services
- Competitive vacation policy and holiday time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- Group Insurance