Faire carrière chez EXFO
Are you passionate about working with the latest technology, building great products that solves real life problems? We are looking for a a hands-on DevOps Engineer who will lead the way for our DevOps environment. The ideal engineer will bring their experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help drive DevOps initiatives. The responsibilities include building a process for automation as well as contributing to the development of internal tools to achieve operational efficiency.
What you will do
• Conduct the application assessment & lay the CI/ CD & DevOps phase-wise implementation roadmap along with the Tools fitment.
• Create, maintain, and iterate on our CI/CD processes for new and existing services
• Build & maintain orchestration of infrastructure using tools like Kubernetes
• Keep up to date on modern technologies and trends and advocate for their inclusion within products when it makes sense
• Help define, document, evolve, and evangelize high engineering standards and best practices across multiple areas
• Write automation scripts
• Support Developers in setting up the infrastructure.
• Work collaboratively with multiple agile teams to help deliver end-to-end products and features, seeing them through from conception to delivery
• Work on Integration and Deployment Pipelines
Technologies you will work with
• DevOps platform like GitLab
• Containerization platform like Docker
• Container Orchestration tools like Kubernetes
• Monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana
• Scripting (Shell or Python)
• Distributed version control system like Git
What we’re looking for
• Strong experience with various managed and self-hosted CI/CD tooling
• Strong experience with containers (Docker, Compose, Swarm)
• Experience on building & maintaining orchestration of infrastructure using tools like Kubernetes
• Strong hands-on knowledge of setting up production, staging and dev environments on AWS
• Strong experience on building and maintaining GitLab Pipelines
• Strong experience on writing automation scripts
• Experience working within large-scale decoupled, service-oriented systems
• Experience deploying microservice architecture, applications, and supporting services
• AWS Certifications: AWS Certified Solutions Architect
• Understanding of DNS, TCPDUMP, CDNS, SSL, Git, Firewalls and networking concepts (VPC, subnetting, VPNs, etc).
• Understanding of monitoring tools
• Willingness to learn new technologies and tools
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
• Efficiency in troubleshooting issues
• Thinking outside the box
• Identifying new tools and process to improve testing cycle
• Strong written, verbal communication and demonstration skills
• Understanding of methodologies, tools, techniques and processes
Pertinent experience: 8+ Years
Education: BE/B Tech/ MCA. Comp Science (Bachelor’s degree in engineering in Electronics & Telecom will be preferred).