Faire carrière chez EXFO
EXFO’s Homeland Security Division provides tactical communication intelligence solutions for Governmental Agencies worldwide. We are looking for a dynamic, hands-on, proactive and self-motivated developer with strong analytical skills and passion for software development and telecom.
You can be an experienced Java Developer.
What you’ll do
· You work actively with RxJava, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit
· Relational and object database systems are also part of your daily work
· We use agile development in our software development
· SW performance awareness is key in this position
· You will participate in the unit testing, automatic testing & frameworks
What we’re looking for
· You will be someone who thrives product and deliverable thinking. Customer satisfaction is the key target for you.
· You have good documentation and communication skills.
· Language requirements: Fluent in English
· Education: Telecommunications or Computer Science Bachelor or Master’s degree
. Experience: 7 to 12 years
· Travelling: This position might require some travelling but no more than 10% of working time
· Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
What we are offering:
· Interesting Business field with own products
· Remote/Hybrid work model
· Flexible working hours
· Multi-site & Multidisciplinary teams
· Dynamic and collaborative work environment
· Modern Workspace
· AGILE work methodology
· Annual Bonus Program