Faire carrière chez EXFO
We are looking for a highly talented and self-motivated DevOps/SRE engineer with experience in building, deploying and monitoring enterprise applications in the Cloud.
What you’ll do:
- Automatic integration and delivery using CI/CD, manual and automatic deployment and maintenance of multiple AWS cloud-based products
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems
- Management of creation, release, and configuration of production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms
- Identify and implement various DevOps and DevSecOps best practices
- Implement various functional and technical product logging, monitoring KPIs/Metrics
- Implement monitoring and health checks to make sure that the infrastructures are performing at optimal levels and provide reports that show uptime and status of infrastructures.
- Coordinate with production/CloudOps team for deploying, upgrading and maintaining the applications in production environment
- Delivering value more rapidly to the end-user and getting tangible results for their organization’s business (DORA metrics)
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable pipelines
- You should have a learning habit to explore new tools, technologies, cloud offerings. You should approach those proactively and with passion.
- Accelerate and facilitate a development and deployment process.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent understanding and hands-on of major DevOps Tools, GitLab, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Package Registries, SonarQuebe
- Expertise and advanced knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- In-depth expertise in building CI/CD pipeline with Infrastructure as code using Terraform, SWARM, Packer, Ansible Playbook
- In-depth expertise in Observability - Grafana, Prometheus, ELK/EFK, CloudWatch.
- Working knowledge on databases (Oracle, MongoDB) and query language (SQL)
- In-depth expertise and advanced knowledge of AWS (AWS Lambda, S3, IAM, EC2, AMI, ECS, EKS, ELB, WAF, Route53, ACM, VPC, Athena, Glu, Secrets, KMS)
- Experience in working in Scrum, SAFe® and can contribute to all phases of the DevOps lifecycle.
- DevSecOps thinking where security features are incorporated from the beginning.
- Work collaboratively with a Product Owner, Architects, design, testing, and other teams.
- Excellent communication skills with excellent verbal and written English.
- Willingness to learn new tools and process
Pertinent experience: Minimum 10+ years of the overall experience. Must have 5+ years of experience and certification in DevOps/SRE.
BE/B Tech/ MCA. Comp Science (Bachelor’s degree in engineering in Electronics & Telecom will be preferred).