Based in Beijing, as part of our Customer Service group, the primary task of the Customer Service Representative (Beijing) is to ensure a liaison between the internal/external customers and the Chinese-market, also be required to work in close collaboration with the sales force, participate in maintaining excellent customer service.
More specifically, the duties will consist of the following tasks:
- Processing customer orders in our SAP system
- Ensuring appropriate follow-up and updates of these orders with customers
- Coordinating activities and internal follow-up with other department involved in the order processing, i.e. Sales, Planning, Credit or Logistics based in Canada and/or in other countries.
- Responding to customer enquiries and requests rapidly and in a professional manner
- Managing customer complaints
- Participating in the continuous improvement of our customer service quality
- Logistics managemet on demo