Within the systems & services team, you carry out the following missions:
- Check and enter our customers' orders as well as respond to various inquiries
- Follow up on current projects (shipments, follow up on export deliveries, follow up on invoicing milestones)
- Process, document and follow up on complaints
- Your participation will also be solicited in various projects to improve the quality of service
- Support to management for updating contract monitoring, reporting, Quality documents.
What we are looking for:
- You have an important transverse role being in interface with various departments and of course the commercial relation which requires a good relational ease.
- You know the basic International Trade rules (Incoterms, means of international payments, principle of billing in advance)
- You have a good understanding of the financial aspects of invoicing
- You are sensitive to cultural diversity
- Sense of initiative and curiosity
- Adaptability, agility and flexibility
- Rigor and organisation
- Promote a “team player” attitude and respect
Relevant experience: you have a successful experience of about 3 years in a similar international function (Grand Export)
Language requirement: Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written)
French is desired but not essential
Excellent knowledge of Excel and its analytics tools (pivot table, formulas)
Power BI knowledge, Sharepoint and other collaborative tools is a plus.
Experience with SAP
Bachelor degree in administration or equivalent
Any combination of relevant studies / experiences will be considered.