Are you an experienced Leader with design skills and looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment? If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and passion to deliver cutting-edge products. We are seeking a architect to work with our dream team in order to deliver the best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
What you’ll do
- Build, maintain and evolve current and future architecture design.
- Assist development teams in design of software components so that they are applicable and compatible with Product Center technology, software, and services. enhance the framework to address new use cases for the project/feature development
- Identify task breakdown, effort estimates and schedules for product changes work on proof of concepts, identify dependencies and risk.
- Keep up to date on latest technology trends, evaluate them to improve the product performance and its impact on product design
- Contribute to new initiatives, process improvements, or technology enhancements
- Contribute to development, unit testing, integration testing and documentation of product features
- Ensure that the evolution of the solution and maintain its backlog adequately so that they are planned addressed in upcoming developments. Align the new solution with the future technical requirements and align with technical and business strategy.
- Technological watch to follow up the market evolution and facilitating innovation that complement and enhance our business objectives.
- Work closely with Specialist Architects to ensure best practice is followed across all competencies
What we’re looking for
- Excellent knowledge in CPP and .net technologies preferably in embedded environment
- Knowledge of telecom applications & architectures
- Knowledge of Ethernet/IP based protocols
- Working experience on Windows, Linux
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, deployment, automation
- Know-how of Docker containers and microservices.
- Professional experience of Agile working methods
- Professional experience as a TL/Architect
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capacity to develop innovative ideas/concepts
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Comfortable working in a multi-cultural, distributed environment
- High sense of responsibility, autonomy, and efficiency
- Strong team focus with an inherent collaborative mindset
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 15+ years of experience in software development with at least 3 year of experience as technical lead or architect role